Booking With Us
On this page, you can find everything you need to know to help you set up your account for our new booking system.
NEW BOOKING SYSTEM
It will take about 15 minutes to set up your account with your first child; additional children are quick to add.
- The system shows live availability
- You can book and cancel sessions, or check the sessions you have booked
- Update your contact details at any time
- Add a collector to your pick-up list
- Payment is taken automatically through our card payment gateway for all club sessions
- Childcare voucher processing will remain exactly the same
- All accounts will have an annual ‘online account fee’ of £2.50
Ad Hoc/One Off Sessions
- To allow all the regular, pre-booked sessions to register for the new system, you will not be able to book any individual sessions online until after Friday 5th April.
- After this date, you will be able to log in and book for any date until the end of the 2020 academic year.
- We are no longer charging a different price for drop-in sessions.
Transferring Breakfast and After School Club Sessions
- Sessions are not carried over from our old booking system into the new one
- To confirm existing sessions, you must create an account and book in your child/ren by 1st April
- Please only book sessions your child is currently attending
- It may look like we have spaces for days you are on the waiting list:
- Please do not book these places
- If you are on our waiting list, the process will stay the same and everyone will remain in exactly the same place
- We will check all sessions to ensure the bookings have carried over correctly from the old system
- Please do not use this as an opportunity to change your days. If you book sessions on days you are not currently attending, we will contact you and place you back on the waiting list
- You will need to register for sessions once per academic year
- To aid the transfer process, sessions you register for now, will be held until the end of the 2020 academic year
- We will open bookings for non-regular sessions on Friday 5th April
- Your annual costs will be spread over equal payments made by childcare voucher or debit /credit card
- If you currently pay by monthly BACS standing order you will need to cancel your standing order
- You will need to register for sessions once per academic year.
- Sessions for academic year 2020/21 will be available for booking from April 2020.
We will be exploring two BIG and exciting themes this Easter school holiday: Prehistoric and If I Ruled the World.
From caves and dinosaurs to DNA Sequencing, no stone will be left unturned during week one of Easter Holiday Club!
Children take charge during the second week of Holiday Club and each day the ‘Mystery Bag’ is full of activity choices.
Easter Holiday Club
Registered in the United Kingdom.
Company number 04199983
Crafted by Blue Bamboo Studios
Copyright Class Of Their Own © 2019