I am very sorry to tell you that due to the COVID-19 crisis we will be closing all of our clubs at 6pm this evening until the schools have returned. We have struggled to stay open this week to support Key Worker families, but most clubs have experienced little to no attendance.
Here’s everything you need to know for a smooth start in club this school year! You don’t need to re-register for club sessions that you wish to keep or make any changes if you want your regular sessions to keep running until July 2020.
You need to log into your account to:
- Check your booking is correct for this school year
- Check your child’s class details and contact information
- Remember to book any extra sessions you require
- Cancel or amend sessions (or email email@example.com with details)
- Familiarise yourself with how to cancel sessions so you can easily do so if your plans change
- Read your weekly email to see how we are spending our time in club, what we are eating and important reminders